Going into the weekend, I want to post this as a reminder for all of you:
Most of you know that the most effective way to know about new jobs is to be subscribed to the UN Job List email alert. Here is how you sign-up:
To sign-up follow these steps:
1) Ensure that you understand what exactly you are looking for (research jobs, organisations, duty stations)
2) Use the UN Job List to familiarize yourself with the site and how it works
3) Use the Advanced Search of the UN Job List to search for vacancies that fit your profile (http://unjoblist.org/lists/advancedsearch)
4) Make sure that the search returns the vacancies you want to see
5) If you are sure that the search works for you, then sign-up by entering your e-mail on the results page.
Have any more questions? Let me know in the comments below!