Application for Political Affairs Roster

Home Forums UN Job List Forum Application for Political Affairs Roster

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    fautdemieux
    Participant

Good evening,

I applied for two political officer rosters as part of a campaign that was launched by the United Nations Department of Field Support earlier this year.

Both applications specifically stated that “All applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome of their application (whether successful or unsuccessful) within 14 days of the conclusion of the process.”

I’m somewhat concerned because in both cases, the 14 day time-period has elapsed and I’ve not received any information regarding the outcome of my application (I”m assuming that the 14 days referred to are 14 calendar days and not 14 working days?). As things stand, inspira states that both of my applications are currently ‘under consideration.’

Should I read anything into this? Is it at all a regular occurrence that established, public timeframes are not respected?

Any advice from individuals who’ve passed through similar circumstances would be appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Application for Political Affairs Roster’ is closed to new replies.