GGST TEST

Home Forums UN Job List Forum GGST TEST

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rottmair Sebastian 1 month ago.

• Author

I was shortlisted for the GGST test in New York.Unforortunately i dint pass the exam.I was notified through email that i have 4 more attempt to the GGST.
    Sebastian,what advise can you give me and should i keep on applyng for postions or UN will call me once avacancy is up for aGGST Exam?

Hi,

I would keep trying. Maybe put extra efforts into preparing? You know what the rest looks like now.

Also, did you see the GGST samples here?

https://hr.un.org/materials/ggst-sample-test

Thanks Sabastian.
    Yes i saw it,did practice on free online assessment tests but apart from the situation judgement and numerical reasoning i fiund the UN verbal reasoning exam to be differentfrom the ones online.
    Do you have a link where i can buy or get the UN model test online?
    I have looked for it but cant find one.
    Please help.
    Thanks.

Sorry, beyond the resources I linked in the above I wouldn’t know any other source. I would also be very careful trusting other (non-UN) sources with these kinds of things. There are many people who want to make a quick dollar in exchange for all kinds of promises…

Is there anybody else here who would have another idea? Where could we get sample tests?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.