GGST TEST

Home Forums UN Job List Forum GGST TEST

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rottmair Sebastian 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I was shortlisted for the GGST test in New York.Unforortunately i dint pass the exam.I was notified through email that i have 4 more attempt to the GGST.
    Sebastian,what advise can you give me and should i keep on applyng for postions or UN will call me once avacancy is up for aGGST Exam?

#1893 Score: 0

Rottmair Sebastian
    Keymaster
    10 pts

Hi,

I would keep trying. Maybe put extra efforts into preparing? You know what the rest looks like now.

Also, did you see the GGST samples here?

https://hr.un.org/materials/ggst-sample-test

#1894 Score: 0

Thanks Sabastian.
    Yes i saw it,did practice on free online assessment tests but apart from the situation judgement and numerical reasoning i fiund the UN verbal reasoning exam to be differentfrom the ones online.
    Do you have a link where i can buy or get the UN model test online?
    I have looked for it but cant find one.
    Please help.
    Thanks.

#1895 Score: 0

Rottmair Sebastian
    Keymaster
    10 pts

Sorry, beyond the resources I linked in the above I wouldn’t know any other source. I would also be very careful trusting other (non-UN) sources with these kinds of things. There are many people who want to make a quick dollar in exchange for all kinds of promises…

Is there anybody else here who would have another idea? Where could we get sample tests?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.