IFC Communications Officer in Dhaka

Home Forums UN Job List Forum IFC Communications Officer in Dhaka

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    shishirkona
    Participant

Hi,

I applied to a IFC Communications Officer in Dhaka in August 2017. I was long listed and asked to take a written test in November 2017. I was then short listed and called for an interview in person at the IFC office in Dhaka, Bangladesh on December 20, 2017. I had not heard from IFC regarding my interview outcome and writing to the recruiter who arranged my written test and interview resulted in no response. I checked my application status online at the IFC Careers site and it showed my status as “Long listed” until last week when I received an automated email from jobs@worldbank.org which said I have not been short listed! My status online is now “Not Selected” which according to the definition provided by IFC on the website means “Not selected for long or short lists.” I am a little confused here because I am not sure this means my interview outcome is negative. Shouldnt I hear back in person from the recruiter in Dhaka about my interview or is this automated email my rejection letter?

#2186 Score: 0
    Rottmair Sebastian
    Keymaster
    10 pts

I would typically think that if you had and interview you should at least learn about that outcome. So I would gently follow-up.

Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘IFC Communications Officer in Dhaka’ is closed to new replies.