OIOS

Home Forums UN Job List Forum OIOS

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John_Doe 3 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

julien
    Participant

Good morning guys,
    couple of weeks ago, I applied for positions in OIOS. I have been shortlisted and had already a first test.
    Since 2/3 weeks, no news.
    As it is my first attempt to joing UN, I would like to know if this delay is normal?
    Regards.
    J.

#3099 Score: 0

Pedro morales
    Participant
    2 pts

Hi Julien,

If there is one thing I have learned in applying for jobs with the UN and its agencies, it’s be prepared to wait. And wait. And wait some more.

I applied for a position with the IAEA in September of last year. I wrote a test in November, created content for them in December, interviewed with them in February, and only yesterday did I finally hear that I was not successful. It can be a long, and often frustrating process!

Good luck!

Pedro

#3100 Score: 0

julien
    Participant

Hi Pedro,
    thank you very much for your message. Sorry for you, next time!
    J.

#3113 Score: 0

John_Doe
    Participant

Hi Julien, I am in the same selection procedure, thank you for opening tjis thread. I wanted to do the same.

Everyone, please keep this thread clean and only refer to the ongoing OIOS selection procedure! Thank you.

Julien, how did you feel about the Standard Pre-Selection Test? I thought the logical reasoning was tough and the situational judgment not always clear..

Fingers crossed for everyone in this procedure, and please share your experience!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.