Standard Pre Selection Test

Home Forums UN Job List Forum Standard Pre Selection Test

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    emmanuelmigi
    Participant

So pleased to be part of this forum, looking forward to learning something from you.

#2147 Score: 0
    Adam
    Participant
    5 pts

Hello everybody here. I have taken the same test SPT on the date Be_The_Change mentioned, but I haven’t received a result or feedback yet. Please Be_The_Change let me know if you have received yours. Much appreciated

#2151 Score: 0
    Be_The_Change
    Participant
    4 pts

Hi Adam and Everyone else!

That’s good mate! Well, I haven’t received any updates on that… I don’t know what to think… By the way, is your test for a P2 post in New York (2 vacancies?!) – Security Area ?

#2152 Score: 0
    Be_The_Change
    Participant
    4 pts

No! It’s a vacancy for a security post P2 in New York… Btw..still no updates..

#2153 Score: 0
    Adam
    Participant
    5 pts

Thanks Be_The_Chance. Yes it is the same Post P2 Assiciate security analysts.

#2155 Score: 1
    WorldVision
    Participant
    4 pts

Hi All!

After 2 months, I have been preselected to have the psychometric tests. They consist in 3 different tests. Based on the instructions the minimum is 50% in each of them, and 65% in total. Well, I have to be honest: the tests were not simple nor easy. The time set for each test was way too unrealistic. If someone have had experience with it, would be great to hear!

Cheers!

#2157 Score: 1
    bjperez
    Participant
    3 pts

Dear World Vision, is it the Psychometric for UNHCR? I am also in the race, I did once 18 months ago and I did another last month. I passed the exams and this time I moved on the stage. I am to do the Language assessment this week. Yes, I agree the test is strictly timed and may appear unrealistic, but the idea is really not for you to finish them all. Its just how accurate you get those ones you answer with speed as well. Ok, let me share with you one of my exams experience; the abstract test, I answered 66 questions out of 76. I got 37 correct and I had a 93%. So the idea is for you to be very fast and accurate at same time. Like you know, your result will be compared with a pool of candidates that have taken the test before so as to know if you progress.

I wish both of us luck as we move on.

#2158 Score: 0
    Be_The_Change
    Participant
    4 pts

Yay!!! We are in the same job run mate!

I hope we both could get into those 2 vacancies!!

If you get any update or know somebody who gets one (Do you already know?), please, let’s tell each other!!!

It’s been a while already…we’ve waited a lot from May to November…and Since that, no news at all…

#2159 Score: 0
    Adam
    Participant
    5 pts

Absolutely I hope that we get these two posts. I feel that we are going to be invited to take the submittive test. Be prepared for it. And we might be put as “rosters” if these two posts filled or removed for any reason.

#2160 Score: 0
    Rottmair Sebastian
    Keymaster
    10 pts

Good luck to the two of you! Great discussion here 🙂 Thanks for contributing!

#2161 Score: 0
    Adam
    Participant
    5 pts

Many thanks for you Mr.Rottmair for your great support and efforts. Much appreciated

#2165 Score: 0
    Be_The_Change
    Participant
    4 pts

Hi Adam!
    I’ve never heard of this “submittive” test! I thought we would straight into the interview process! Could you tell me more about it?

Do you know more people that is in the run as well? Do you think we might be out of the run because of the time (since November)?

#2166 Score: 0
    Be_The_Change
    Participant
    4 pts

Thank you Mr. Rottmair! Thanks to you!

#2167 Score: 0
    NK
    Participant
    2 pts

Hi All,

It’s nice to hear different experiences here. I wish to know if any of you have had applied in recent past for positions with UNEP/Geneve. Would be nice to share the status, how it is going.

Cheers!

#2169 Score: 0
    Adam
    Participant
    5 pts

Hello Be_The_Change
    Sorry I meant the Substantive Written test if we pass the PST and suitability screening. Substantive test is a written test takes about three hours and specifically related to the job we applied to.
    No one can predict what will be next exactly. It might be an interview as you mentioned, may be something els. During this initial process of employment nothing is guaranteed. Hope we hear from them sooner. Keep in touch to update each other.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Adam.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • The topic ‘Standard Pre Selection Test’ is closed to new replies.