IAEA P3 position

Home Forums UN Job List Forum IAEA P3 position

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tsarr
    Participant
    1 pt

Hello dear colleagues,

I’ve applied for a P3 position of IAEA, I’ve passed the panel interview on December and got my references checked on 19th January. Since then there is no news.. I’ve asked the HR guy by mail in early February, they told me that the process is taking more time than originally planned but is moving towards finalisation.

Now almost one month passed still no news, I’ve resent a mail several days before to try to get some info but there is no reply… What should I do in this case? I’ve noticed that the “withdraw” button disappeared from the TALEO application page, I’ve heard that this means I’m out is that true? But I’ve received no regret letter either is that normal?

Thanks in advance!

#2269 Score: 0
    Anja
    Participant

I would wait a bit. Congrats on getting this far! It could be that they found a person as first choice and are trying to finalize this recruitment (but want to keep you in case the first person withdraws).
    It could also be that they need to get the process internally cleared before they offer the job to you.

#2278 Score: 1
    tsarr
    Participant
    1 pt

Just received the offer letter 🙂
    Thanks Anja.

#2279 Score: 0
    Anja
    Participant

Wohooo! Congrats! That’s great!

#2282 Score: 0
    Rottmair Sebastian
    Keymaster
    10 pts

Congratulations and best of luck from my end, too!

Quick question: would you mind sharing your success story? I think it would help everyone if you could describe briefly when you applied, how long it took until the test, the interview and then from the interview to the offer? When will you start?

Thanks again for letting us all know and keep us posted how things are going from here!

Best, Sebastian

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘IAEA P3 position’ is closed to new replies.