Long listed for Investment Analyst post

Home Forums UN Job List Forum Long listed for Investment Analyst post

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Salma
    Participant

Hello,
    I applied for Investment Analyst post at IFC on August 2017 and first interviewed on 9th October 2017 and the interviewer said that 7 to 8 persons are called at this level and will be short listed for next level (test on financial modeling). I got the call for next level for test on financial model and set for the exam on 20th November 2017. Till March 2018 my application status was “Applied”. In April 2018 my application status shows “Long Listed”. I came to know from the IFC website that Long listed status is for the applicant who is among may candidate and under evaluation. I request to make me understand what my Long Listed status means after being selected for two screening process? Do I have hope to be short listed? Can some candidates be short listed while other being Long listed at a time? I highly appreciate any suggestion from you.

Thanks in advance.

#2477 Score: 0
    Rottmair Sebastian
    Keymaster
    10 pts

Hi there,

have a look at this post here: https://www.rottmair.de/2011/08/03/un-recruitment-what-steps-take-how-long-in-the-process/

Let us know if you have more questions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Long listed for Investment Analyst post’ is closed to new replies.