Application Process

Home Forums UN Job List Forum Application Process

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    FACProcMnl
    Participant
    1 pt

Good day.

Just wanted to check if anyone here applied for UN FPD Logistics roster (e.g. requisitions assistant, acquisitions assistant, purchasing officer, etc.)?

Have you heard if they have already completed the recruitment? Has someone been interviewed? Or better, received an offer?

Thank you.

#2768 Score: 0
    CnK
    Participant
    1 pt

Hi,

Not realy … but I aapplied for FPD Political Affairs roster & I have been invited for the Assessment that runs from today, Wednesday 02 May 2018 at 11:00 A.M., New York, USA time [Universal Time Coordinated UTC-5].
    Hope this gives you some hope.

All the best,
    C

#2770 Score: 0
    Hope
    Participant

Hello,

I applied for all these logistics roster (requisitions assistant, requisition officer, acquisition planning assistant, acquisition planning officer) since december 2017, but I do not hear from them until now. The process takes an average of six months as the stated. Does anyone hear from them?

Hope

#2772 Score: 0
    FACProcMnl
    Participant
    1 pt

Thank you for the info, CnK. Good luck on your assessment!

#2774 Score: 0
    FACProcMnl
    Participant
    1 pt

Hi Hope!

Were you able to take the assessment? It was early February since I last heard from them. After the exam, it was complete silence.

The long wait is killing me!

#2778 Score: 0
    Steve 12
    Participant

Hey FACrocMnl
    I did apply for the requisitions assistant, requisition officer, acquisition planning assistant, acquisition planning officer, I did the assessment test early February. I have been waiting for any feedback since then. I know how you are feeling refreshing your email now n then

#2780 Score: 0
    Hope
    Participant

Hi FACrocMnl and Steve,

Exactly, the assessment was early in february (I think 7th and 9th). But until now, any feedback from them. What all these mean? Could we still keeping our hope high?

Hope

#2781 Score: 0
    Steve 12
    Participant

Hey Hope
    Apparently requisitions assistant FS4 status has changed to Recruitment complete…..

#2785 Score: 1
    FACProcMnl
    Participant
    1 pt

Hi Steve and Hope,

Yup, just checked my Inspira account and it says recruitment conpleted. I think this time, it’s for sure. There was a time (I think in early March) that the status for requisitions assistant FS5 was changed to recruitment completed then back to under consideration.

At least we can move on from there.

#2787 Score: 0
    Bundymoth
    Participant

Hello,
    My references were checked nearly 3 months ago for a position with IAEA. I emailed them about 3 weeks ago now and they said the process is still on going. Has anyone else experienced a long wait with them? Should i be concerned?
    Thanks

#2788 Score: 0
    ataylor
    Participant

Hi Bundymoth – I’m in the exact same boat. No idea if it’s cause for concern (personally, I’m not holding out much hope any more), but you’re not alone!

-Alex

#2789 Score: 0
    Bundymoth
    Participant

Hi Ataylor,
    Wow. I don’t understand it’s frustrating but I’m the same I can’t see why this process is so long but yes I’m not holding out much hope but it would be nice for them to reach out and let me know either way. This journey is nearly 12months long.

#2791 Score: 0
    Pedro morales
    Participant
    2 pts

Exact same boat over here ataylor and bundymoth. Incredibly frustrating to go through the entire process and just be kept waiting for months on end. I’ve pretty much given up hope at this point as I have been through this before. That beings said, anything can happen! Best of luck to the both of you.

#2795 Score: 0
    Sns
    Participant
    1 pt

It indeed is very frustrating to have to wait when the employer has not committed to any specific time line for the recruitment process. I have applied
    for UNICEF and after several steps was invited 7 weeks ago for original documents check. No communication since. :/

#2796 Score: 0
    CnK
    Participant
    1 pt

Hi SnS,

That’s a lot further than I have ever reached in my over 100+ applications, very well done. Keep the spirit, very good things coming your way!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 112 total)
  • The topic ‘Application Process’ is closed to new replies.